In Aug 2015, DrWealth published that it will be launching an automated investing service (here). I remember that there was a DrWealth booth at one of those investor fair. Investment blog, Turtle investor, by Kevin Ling also mentioned it here.
However, it is has been about 9 months since the Aug 2015 announcement but still no news or updates about it.
Anyone knows what is happening?
Wow. It’s been a long time since my last post!! I wrote that I will try to keep my blog updated more frequently, but I failed!
One of the reasons which I think I failed to post too often is that I try to think of new and interesting analysis to post. As such analysis takes time, this resulted in my inaction. Another reason which I think this is so is because I am lazy! HAHA. Moving forward, I will try to post more often even when there is not much new analysis.
For this post, I would like to share two websites which I think are very interesting. These are two websites which helps you to stretch your dollar and earn rewards/points for your next trip!!
1. Mile Lion (http://milelion.com/)
– There are a lot of miles site which are focused on US credit cards. But this site is for Singapore credit cards!
– Very nice site interface and there is even a pocket chart which is like a decision tree!!!
2. Card Cow (https://card-cow.com/)
– Has a cow-culator to help you calculate the miles you can earn if you utilize your credit cards
– Rebates calculator which is in progress
There your go. My maiden post for 2016 and I hope to post more often.
Alternative, drop me a note on any topics which you would like me to analyse.